1. File format: MS-PowerPoint (*.ppt) or Adobe PDF (*.pdf)
2. Time: About 15mins, including Q/A time.
3. Language: English
4. Fonts: Arial or Times New Roman
5, Dress code: Formal clothes
6. Facility: A laptop will be available in the conference room, presenters are suggested not use their own laptop. If presenters plan to use own laptop, please notify conference secretary via e-mail in advance and test the connection (It's better to bring any necessary adaptors) before session start.
7. Procedure: Copy the presentation file to conference laptop on the registration day. Contact the session chair(s) and introduce yourself to the session chair(s) before session starts. (Your paper ID, Name, Organization and Paper's title)
1. Poster Size: 1m*0.8m (height*width).
2. Language: English.
3. Color printing.
4. The poster should include: Paper ID, Conference Name’s Acronym, Significance of the research, the methods used, the main results obtained, and conclusions drawn.
5. Poster Template
6. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive.
7. The conference organizer won't send/keep any posters after the conference.
The no presencial participations can be made using one of the following options:
1. Preparing a video with 15 minutes, in English, presenting the work and send it by e-mail.
2. Sending a powerpoint with(without) audio and send it by e-mail.
3. Skype: Add Organizing Committee's Skype account in advance and make sure you are online before your presentation.