This guideline has been drafted for several reasons and based on typical errors researchers make when drafting conference papers. First, unless told how do you know the standard and style expected, not just layout and spacing’s of the paper. Secondly, why put effort into doing something if it will need changing and finally it will help you with all other papers you write. Finally, reviewers keep seeing the same errors and may reject an otherwise suitable paper. ......<Read More>
All the papers will be peer reviewed, and each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts. It takes 20-30 days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmitted for peer review again. Submitted papers are evaluated using a double-blind review process for originality, relevance, and presentation. Reviewers for a paper will be kept anonymous.
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4) Plagiarism and Duplicate submission are prohibited;
5) Innovation and scientific value is a must.
1) Abstract Submission( Only for presenting research at conference, without publishig any paper): You only need to submit the title and abstract of your speech;
Length: 250-350 words;
2) Full Paper Submission( Publishing paper in the conference proceeding as well as presenting it at conference): You need to submit full paper for review;
3) Paper accepted for publication in the Proceedings MUST be presented during the conference;
4) Manuscripts must be written in English;
5) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
6) The paper should be no less than 8 pages;
7) The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
8) Plagiarism and Duplicate submission are prohibited;
9) Innovation and scientific value is a must.
Prospective authors are welcome to submit the full manuscript and abstract (abstract is only for Presenter) through Electronic Submission System or via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.E-Submission System
In order to avoid submit repeatedly, please do choose one of method!!!