For full paper author: For listener:
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received in full. Payment must be made in USD/CNY. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Note of Registration Type
1Authors: Submit full paper to publish and present at the conference.
2Student author: Provide a valid certificate from their departments (only for the first author).
3APISE Membership: Provide a valid member ID.
4Additional paper: One first author can only publish one additional paper.
5Additional Page: If the paper exceeds 8 pages, extra pages should be paid at 70 USD/page.
6Listener: Attend the conference only, without submission and publication.
By Sept.30, 2022
Between Sept.30, 2022-Nov.30, 2022
|Authors (APISE Member2)||530USD\3200CNY||580USD\3600CNY||/|
1. Registration cancellations must be notified in writing to the conference specialist via e-mail.
2. Registration cancellations are made prior to Dec.30, 2022, 70% of the registration fee will be returned.
3. There are no refunds on meeting registrations, social events and tours for cancellations after Dec.30, 2022(include Dec.30, 2022).
4. Personal Reason: The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference or paper withdrawn is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”.
5. Force Majeure: The organizer cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid, include natural disasters, war, terrorist activity, epidemic, etc. and all similar situations beyond our control.
6. Conference Date, Place and Form Statement：The organizer reserves the right to change the date, place and form of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.